Sunday, January 09, 2005

Still spinning my wheels

I have been away from this blog for a long time. Of course, one main danger was that posting about not writing for publication would mean I would not be writing.


Well, obviously, it wasn't
posting to this site which was keeping me from writing. But I managed not to get published doing other things. Yes, among them was teaching and grading -- but also eating with friends, watching television, reading 'for pleasure,' etc.

We shall see. The semester begins at the end of the month. Will I get anything done?

PS Am also worrying because I feel duty bound to add my numbers to those who plan to show their disgust in person for the coronation of King George on the 20th of January, but by that time will be panicking about getting work done...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home